Antique Cast Iron Gold Still Coin BANK 1900s A. You are viewing an antique A.Williams cast iron turkey still coin bank. Comes in gold color, textured mold, and polished. Size: 3.5 H by 3.25 W (chest to tail). Condition: Preowned, very nice color. Stored in pet/smoke free environment.
To see other housewares & vintage collectibles. We do our best to describe item details, but may not have every detail listed. Preowned means item has been used and may have some signs of use (such as; dusty, loose seams, micro hole/stain, water mark, small tear to name a few). Some abbreviations we use: EUC (excellent used condition), VGUC (very good used condition), NWT/NWOT (new with tags/new without tags), and NOS (new, old stock). If not sure about my description-ASK!
We will do my best to package items to arrive in great condition. Concerning items that do not arrive at their destination. We will try to work with you and the shipper to come to a satisfactory solution. ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE AS FOLLOWS.
Rose or size medium vs. We are a small family business and take "eBaying" very seriously and would hope that all that look at our auctions do the same. We package items to the best of our ability.
Fortunately, that happens 99% of the time. Please review my "Terms of Sale" for details concerning the other 1% of the time. We welcome all questions, big or small. Get Supersized Images & Free Image Hosting. Create your brand with Auctiva's.Attention Sellers - Get Templates Image Hosting, Scheduling at Auctiva. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Banks, Registers & Vending\Still, Piggy Banks\Animals\Other Animal-Shaped Banks".
The seller is "dees-homemarket" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States. Williams