1988 $5 US Gold Coin Olympics Collections 90% gold PF 69 Graded coin
J & M Coin and Jewellery. This coin was part of a series of gold coins released to mark the occasion. Here are some key details about this particular coin. However, the actual value of the coin is determined by its gold content and collectibility. Gold content: The coin is made of 90% gold, which is equivalent to 0.2419 troy ounces (approximately 7.52 grams) of pure gold. The remaining 10% of the coin's weight is composed of other metals, typically copper and/or silver, to increase its durability. Check out more products in our store. Please wait for us to send you an invoice.